2013年12月14日土曜日

Don't worry! It's easy. I'll teach you how to go Funaoka Spa from Kuramaguchi Station!

I'm @sohichiro.

I'm live near Kuramaguchi Station.

大きな地図で見る


And many times, I asked foreigner where is Funaoka Spa.
OK!
I'll teach you how to go Funaoka Spa from Kuramaguchi Station.

Funaoka Spa is there.

大きな地図で見る


To go Funaoka Spa from Kuramaguchi station is easy.
Watch a map.

大きな地図で見る

OK,OK. I'll explain you detail.

At first you should go out Kuramaguchi station.
And you should choice No1 Exit.
No1 exit is located north.

When you go out Kuramaguchi station from No1 exit, please turn right(head north).

Head north and if you found the crosspoint, please turn left.

And you can find Super Market Howdy.
At that time, please turn left and walk beside howdy.
watch picture.


If you didn't mistake, you would watch cafe Prangipani.

This cafe was used for spot taking movie(Mother water).
http://movie.walkerplus.com/mv46681/

Don't ask me about detail. Because I don't watch it!

Next, go straight and straight and straight.

If you watched big crosspoint, you should go across this crosspoint.
see picture.



Do you reach this point to watch a signboard?

OK. You're correct!
Go straight!

Maybe you can find some good point like that.
If you have a lot time, I suggest to go there.


This building was used to Spa, but now this building is used for Cafe.
http://www.kyo1010.com/feature/funaoka/sarasa.html
Official Blog
http://sarasan2.exblog.jp/
(Sorry,there is only japanese page..)

If you continue to go straight, you can find sign.

Can you see it?
Congraturation!
It is goal!
This is Funaoka Spa!


Please enjoy there!



0 件のコメント :

コメントを投稿

スポンサードリンク